Friday 11 October 2013

Arrivederci SU Volunteers! It's been fun!

I’m really sad to announce that I am leaving KUSU Volunteering on the 11 October to begin a new job with Queen Mary University.

I have absolutely loved working here over the past 7 months, and it has been a real pleasure to help so many of you volunteer on community placements.  I am especially sad to be leaving as I have met so many fabulous students since terms started who I know will make brilliant volunteers.

If you have applied to volunteer on an event or regular placement then please be aware that there may be a delay in your application being processed.   KUSU Volunteering will announce as soon as they have hired someone to replace me – so make sure you book an appointment to see them once they are settled in.
For all of you who begin volunteer make sure that you are recording your volunteering hours on your online profiles!

Sarah will be around if you have any questions, but please remember that she also has to manage projects, so it might rather busy over the next few months.

Good luck to all of you,  and I hope you all manage to enjoy your volunteering journeys!!



Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...